Getting registered is as easy as 1-2-3. Account creation is simple and fast. You
will verify your account information and setup your Pinnacle Partner Portal Administrator
Step 1 – Begin Registration
Just to make sure we know who you are, please enter your Service Provider ID # and
Phone number in the boxes and click on Begin Registration. If you are a brand
new Service Provider then your Service Provider/Vendor ID # was included in your Welcome Letter.
Registration and Log In Help
How To Register and Log In to the Pinnacle Partner Portal
The Web Portal works best using Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer 9 or higher. When you initially access the web page, if your browser is outdated, you will be prompted to update the browser before using the site.
- If this is the first time you are logging on to this updated web portal, you will be required to “Register” your company prior to logging on.
- Click the grey Register button located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Vendor ID# and your Phone number.
If you are unable to Register, the cause may be that we do not have your Phone number on file or we have a different number than you are inputting. If you have attempted to register using the correct information and you get an error, please call 469-524-5313 for assistance setting up your account.
If you have already registered, click the Log In button located on the upper right corner of the screen, then enter your ID# and password, then click Log In
Once logged in, you have multiple options. You will have the ability to:
- Submit invoices quickly and easily for expedited payment
- Update zip codes so we only contact you for breakdowns in the areas you service
- Upload a current insurance certificate or W9
- Sign up for Direct Deposit Payments so you do not have to wait for the mail
- Review submitted invoices and their status